Dear Redwood Community Members,
Welcome to the Redwood PTSA website. I speak for all of us at Redwood when I express my sincerest thanks for the work and efforts of our PTSA. Our PTSA helps our school all year long.
- Helps build staff morale with staff appreciation activities
- Beautifies our campus
- Educates parents
- Supports and organizes Grad Night for seniors
- Publishes the annual Parent/Student Directory
- Assists with School Tours
- Organizes school volunteers
It takes a whole community to do our best for our students and our PTSA is living proof of the power of the parents in our community. When parents, staff and students all work together, we provide a supportive ladder that helps our students achieve highly while being supported by many caring adults. Please join the PTSA and support the work they do to make Redwood such a great school. Most importantly, you’ll be helping the young people of our community with your membership or your volunteer time.