To configure your Voicemail for the first-time:
- From any Cisco handset, press the envelope button.
- Press the * key, and enter your 4-digit extension, followed by the # key.
- Enter your initial PIN, followed by the # key.
- When prompted, enter a new PIN, followed by the # key.
- Enter the new PIN again, to confirm.
- When prompted, speak your First and Last names, for the Directory.
- You then have the option to record a personalized greeting.
To check your Voicemail box for messages:
- From your assigned Cisco phone: press the "Messages" button. You'll be prompted for your PIN code.
- From any phone: dial the main District number 415-945-1000, press * and your 4-digit extension, followed by #. Then enter your PIN and #.
You can change your Voicemail PIN at any time. Just log into your voice mailbox and choose the option to change your PIN. If you need assistance, or you forget your Voicemail PIN, please submit a Support request.