1. What do I need to do to play?
Fill out an Athletic Participation Form (APF) complete with a doctors signature and insurance information. Student must also hold at least a 2.0gpa throughout the entire season. If you do not have an APF completed and on file you may not participate with any team.
*Incoming Freshman playing a Fall sport must bring a copy of their 8th grade final report card.
2. I am a transfer student from _________  high school.  How do I become eligible to play for Tam?
Transfer students must complete all of #1 above as well as fill out NCS paper work.  This paperwork is available under 'Clearance & Forms'.  Print out the NCS forms and bring them to the Athletic Director, Wood Hall #105.  This does not guarantee clearance.  NCS will review the paperwork and grant eligibility accordingly.  Please contact Athletic Director if you are a transfer student.
3.  I am a foreign exchange student.  Can I participate in athletics at Tam?
Foreign exchange students will need to fill out NCS paperwork.  If the exchange program is an NCS approved program the student may participate upon recieving approval from NCS.  Fill out NCS forms located under 'Clearance & Forms.' Please contact Athletic Director if you are a foreign exchange student interested in playing sports at Tam.
4. What sports and level of sport do you offer at Tam?
See 'Teams' tab under Athletics.
5. Can I play two sports during 1 season?
No.  Each season (Fall-Winter-Spring) a student-athlete is only allowed to play one sport.
6.  I am interested in coaching and/or volunteering to coach, what do I need to do?
Any coach (head, assistant, or volunteer) that works with our Student-Athletes whether it be once a week or six times a week needs to complete the following:
b) Livescan fingerprinting (set up through TUHSD)
c) TB test (set up through TUHSD)
7. I am an incoming Freshman, what do I need to complete prior to practicing?
All incoming Freshman playing a FALL sport must bring a copy of their last semester report card.  A 2.0 gpa is mandatory for any Freshman to participate in Athletics.  In addition, you must complete an Athletic Participation Form. 
8. How often do you check my grades?
Grades are checked every 6 weeks.  Athletes unable to maintain a 2.0 gpa will not be allowed to play in games, practice, or try-out for any team.  Spring Semester grades determine eligibility for the following school year. 
9. I'm interest in playing on the ______ team, what do I do? How do I know when and where try-outs are?
Under the athletics tab click on try-out information as well as email the coach. They can add you to their email blasts and perhaps direct you to a team specific web site.
10. How do you calculate the awards for scholar-athletes?
NCS determines which grading period we use during each sport season to award scholar-athletes. GPA's for scholar athlete recepients are UNWEIGHTED.  Fall scholar athletes will use the R2/November grading period. Winter scholar athletes will use the S1/Fall Semester grades. Spring scholar athletes will use the R5/April grading period.  
11. What open positions do you have for Coaching?
We are always looking for volunteer coaches to help with our programs.  For open head coaching positions please refer to the Tamalpais Unified School District 'current job listings' site located here.
12. When is the pool available for the community to swim?
Monday – Friday: 5:30am – 7:00am
Monday – Thursday: 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 10:00am
Cost:$7 drop in fee or $175 for Season Pass.
Register for season pass at www.marinlearn.com