WELCOME to STUDENT NUTRITION SERVICES
at the Tamalpais Union High School District
The Department of Student Nutrition Services at Tamalpais Union High School District is committed to providing nutritious food to students to fuel the mind and body as a partner in the educational environment. We are dedicated to quality customer service and positive relationships within the school community.
The links to the left will guide you to the online Meal Application, the convenient on-line Pre-payment System at myschoolbucks.com , Menu Nutrition information and helpful resources for families for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. More information can be found by selecting the links on the left hand column.
Tamalpais Union High School District Student Nutrition Services will be providing breakfast and lunch to-go meals while students are distance learning starting Thursday August 20, 2020.
Meals must be pre-ordered on a weekly basis at https://forms.gle/WinX2drdemQ2o3Xy6
- Orders are due at least 24 hours prior to pick up date and time chosen on order form.
- Meals are available only to enrolled students. Parents may pick up meals with student ID or school schedule listing ID number
- The student full price for a five-day pack of breakfast and lunch meals is $45. Reduced price for the same five-day pack is $3.50. Students approved for free or reduced price meals in the 2019-20 school year carry over benefits for the first thirty days of the 2020-21 school year allowing time to reapply for benefits.
- To apply for free or reduced price meals online https://www.tamdistrict.org/Page/170
- First day of meal service begins on Thursday, August 20th from 7:00 - 7:30 am
5-day pack of meals can be picked up at your preferred location noted on order form
Tamalpais High School, High School-1327, or Redwood High School
Tuesdays 2:30 PM -3:00 PM or Thursdays 7:00 am - 7:30 am
The health and safety of students and staff are taken very seriously. Only trained food service staff members will be handling food using approved food handling procedures.
To keep students and staff safe during meal service, social distancing of six feet is required. Please follow signs and distance markers to the service tables at the student meal pick up locations.
Redwood - East Parking lot Lucky Drive/Doherty
Tamalpais- In front of Gus Gym, student drop off circle, Miller Lane
High School 1327- Main parking lot in front of gym
If you have any questions or need assistance please call us at 415-945-1035.
The San Francisco Marin Food Bank is providing a weekly grocery bag to all community members in need of food at Tamalpais High School (700 Miller Ave, Mill Valley) every Friday in the student drop off circle in front of the school from 10:30am to 12:30pm.
Updated food pantry locations - https://www.sfmfoodbank.org/find-food/
For additional support resources please visit https://sites.google.com/view/tuhsdremotelearning/virtual-tuhsd-counseling-wellness-center/food-housing-resources?authuser=0Office & Mailing Address:
333 Doherty DriveLarkspur, CA 94939Lisa Herberg, Director of
Student Nutrition ServicesProgram management & development, menu planning, purchasing & bids, community & vendor relations, meal applications
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgHigh School 1327 Cafeteria email@example.comPhone number 1 (415) 458-3460
Redwood & San Andreas Cafeteria
Phone number 415-945-3677
Tamalpais High School Cafe
Phone number 415-380-3567