Process to obtain a Work Permit
    All minors under 18 years of age employed in the state of California must have a permit to work. In order to obtain a work permit, the minor/student, after obtaining a promise of employment, should complete this form. Please note that it is a fillable form, so you don't need to handwrite in your information.

    The student must complete the "minor" section, request that the employer and parent complete their sections (making certain to obtain both required signatures), and then return the completed form to Lisa Neumaier, College & Career Specialist, in Room 211 or by email at lneumaier@tamdistrict.org.

    A work permit will be issued once the first form is completed and turned in.
    During the summer, students can obtain a work permit from either Sandy Howard (showard@tamdistrict.org), Counseling Secretary, Jolie Jacobs (jjacobs@tamdistrict.org) , Assistant to the Principal, or from someone in the District Office if neither Sandy or Jolie are available. If you end up having to go to the District Office, please call them to schedule an appointment for a work permit. The number is 415-945-1020. 
    Work permits expire five days after the opening of the next succeeding school year. Once a work permit expires, a student needs to request a renewal from Lisa Neumaier in the College & Career Center.