Mobius Essential Moral Questions
Mobius' controlling idea over the two years is how can we improve our ability to answer the question
How do we know what we know?
Year One Essential Moral Questions
What does it mean to live a good life?
- How can individuals reach their fullest potential?
- How does fate have an impact on leading a good life?
- What responsibilities do humans have for life on Earth?
- How do your actions affect the lives of individuals, the community,and the future?
Year Two Essential Moral Questions
When is progress positive?
- Should the human race progress towards utopia?
- What role should the social and natural environment play when planning for future generations?
- When should limits be put on human behavior?