CREW ANNOUNCEMENTS May 16, 2018
- AP Testers. If you have a morning exam, please be sure to report to your exam room with your testing supplies at 7:45 a.m. If you have an afternoon exam, arrive at 11:45 a.m. You can check your testing locations and supply list on the bulletin board and window in front of the AP office. See Mary Chapman in the AP office if you have AP questions.
- Drake Juniors & Sophomores! Applications for parking permits are available online and for pick up in the office. These applications are due in Tyler Peterson's office by MONDAY, JUNE 4th at 4:00pm. If you are not yet 16 and anticipate receiving your license sometime after the deadline, please fill out an application by the deadline, and send Tyler a copy of your driver's license as soon as you can.
- Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors, schedules for next year are posted. Please check your schedule by May 17thand let your counselor know if you have any questions or changes. There will be NO SCHEDULE CHANGES IN AUGUST.
- Drake High School is in need of 30 Crew Leaders for the 2018-19 school year. This team is responsible for leading a Crew of 10th-12thgraders every week with another Crew Leader. Crew Leaders will provide weekly announcements to the Crews, work with the Crew Teacher to show PTV, and organize representatives and announcements for the Student Senate. This is an important leadership opportunity at Drake. Please complete your application and return it to Mary Chapman in the Assistant Principals office by Friday, May 18th. Students will be notified of acceptance by Wednesday, May 23rd.
- Senior Picnic permission slips are due by June 1 to Mimi Bennet in the AP office. Please submit your form to Mimi Bennet ASAP!
- There is a Crew competition to celebrate the end of the school year. The winners will get an Ice Cream party with ice cream and toppings! In order to win, your Crew must be the class that collects the most personal care items for the drive. Personal care items are items which are essential to healthy living, but which many people in the community are unable to afford. Help the community by bringing anything and everything that could help - toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, deodorant, shampoo, soap etc. Please bring them to your Crew classes by Wednesday, May 30th, when they will be collected and counted.
- Here is PTV. Enjoy: https://vimeo.com/269780709