CREW ANNOUNCEMENTS 11/14/18
(NO PTV TODAY)
- Drake Food Drive!! Collecting cans on campus for November and December in the main office and student center. Do your part for others this holiday season and bring a can or two to school. Also check out the Drake News for the Food Drive donations.
- STUDENT SENATE MEETING TODAY TUTORIAL TWO
- Cocoa for Carpools on Thursday, Nov. 15th!
Meet up with your neighbors and friends and carpool to school for Hot Cocoa. Carpooling saves money and time, and reduces traffic and pollution. Come to the bike racks for your Cocoa!
- New Class for Spring Semester! We are offering Graphic Game Design course in the spring during 5th period. Jasper Thelin will be teaching this new course. If you are interested, please see your counselor ASAP!
- Freshmen Passports!!! - November 28th & December 5th.
A passport celebration is planned for December 12th.
- JUNIORS: Applications are open for 10,000 Degrees. Please see the application here. You may see Lisa Neumaier or your counselor with any questions.
- Drake Drama presents “SHE KILLS MONSTERS," by Qui Nguyen in the Drake High Little Theater
Weds, Nov. 14 at 7pm
Thurs, Nov. 15 at 7pm
Fri, Nov. 16 at 2pm and 7pm.
- November 19th - 23rd Thanksgiving Break, School resumes on Monday, November 26th.
- The Drake Multicultrual Club recommends this informational video about the "The Truth About Thanksgiving". They also will be making their own video to be shown on the next PTV.
- Secret Santa community project! Help provide for the under-served of Marin County during the Holiday Season, partnering with Ritter Center, St. Vincent de Paul’s, and Marin Services for Men.
To help, message Elizabeth Flanagan email@example.com 415-994-4406
- Drake Greatest Hits:
Laurie Hailer loves the color green because she is a Drake Grad!! Go Pirates! What you might not know is that she was in the Army. While chocolate is her weakness, coffee is her strength!
Marta Di Domizio is Italian! You may know this already but you may not know her favorite color is blue. She is a terrible surfer but she loves it!! She is also the only non-American citizen in her family. She is new to Drake and we are lucky to have her1