CREW ANNOUNCEMENTS 2/13/19
DRAKE HONOR CREW and CSF Applications are due TOMORROW!! Questions? Workshop in 104 during tutorial 2 TODAY!!
- AP Test Registration: All students who are AP Testing MUST be registered by Friday March 1st! This is only a week away (not counting break). Register here: Register now!
- ASB Officer Elections: Interested in running for an ASB office or class president office? Please pick up a packet in the Assistant Principal's office. There is an information and mandatory meeting for all interested on February 13th at lunch in room 222.
- Peer Resource and SOAR! If you are interested in either of these programs, please pick up an application in the Assistant Principal’s office. These are due on February 28th to the AP Office.
- Multicultural club wants to remind you that February is Black History month! Check out our blue posters around campus to learn more about little-known African American people in history!
- The Daraja Club will be selling Valentine's Day goodie bags at the Senior Tree during lunch today February 13th for two dollars each. Come make a valentine with Daraja! 100% of the proceeds go to funding girls education in Kenya through Daraja Academy.
- COMPOST NOW!! Please use the compost bins in the Student Center AND be careful NOT to place cardboard in the compost bin…..but it can be recycled!! Keep Drake GREEN!
- SENIORS! Your senior quotes are due on March 1st! If you have not already, please send them to email@example.com ASAP.
- Join a historic moment where students all across Marin to present a resolution to the Marin Board of Supervisors calling for an endorsement of the federal Green New Deal! For additional information, contact Zoё Vavrek at firstname.lastname@example.org ALSO, join us in our super fun Art Build preparing and getting excited for the day of action THIS FRIDAY 4-6pm at Bolinas field, downtown Fairfax. Please RSVP to the event here: https://goo.gl/forms/5Of1eKcdnZhNHhJI3