SEA-DISC graduates will:
* Use technology to access information, analyze and solve problems, and communicate ideas across all disciplines.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the environmental rights and responsibilities of the individual in a democratic society.
* Apply mathematical knowledge and skills to analyze and solve environmental problems.
* Demonstrate environmental scientific literacy.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the global environment and its resources.
* Apply the principles of economics to environmental issues.
* Analyze and propose solutions to contemporary issues using a variety of perspectives.
* Participate in a community, social, civic or cultural service.
* Address the changing social climate of our Biosphere.
* Use current scientific technology to produce real data and enter it in a long term database.
* Create meaningful student/adult working relationships.