All of your resources will be posted on Haiku. Go to Tam District's Haiku Page. Click on student.tamdistrict.org button. Use your school email/password to log in. Our class should pop up.
Until then, here are the resources you need:
Essential Question: Does history always reflect progress?
DUE: Summer Reading
Monday, August 27
DUE: Read/Watch supplemental texts by Tuesday. Think about the Essential Question as you read/watch. Get started this weekend.
- Manifest Destiny and the Indian Removal Act
- Second Annual Message from Andrew Jackson
- Archival Images of Osage
- Osage Murders and Standing Rock
- The Stand at Standing Rock (Video)
- TED: America's Native Prisoners of World (Video)
Bring any notes you may have made on supplemental readings.
Tuesday, August 29
DUE: Read/Watch supplemental texts. Bring all materials for collaborative discussion.
Thursday, August 31
DUE: Nothing Due. In Class Essay - bring book, notes.