Remote Learning Update:
We will be using the website for our book during this time. The class code is 5827-KZPG-DNM7
Go to (or search up) BigIdeasMath.com, then click on "New to Big Ideas Math?" and use the code above.
You can access a digital copy of the book here, and there are many resources like worked examples, links to text, and videos.
I will also be assigning book homework digitally, and of course you may still do HW by hand and it will be due when I see you again.
Materials from the class will be available in Google Drive folders. Keys, if available, will be added to the appropriate chapter folder.
Google Drive Folders:
- Chapter 8 Sequences and Series (tinyurl.com/aa2020adams8) Remote Learning Chapter
A list of numbers is called a sequence, and a series is when you add them up, or the sum of a sequence
- Chapter 7 Rational Functions (tinyurl.com/aa2020adams7)
Rational means fraction
- Chapter 6 Exponential and Log Functions (tinyurl.com/aa2020adams6)
A logarithm is a way to unpack an exponential expression
(Old Fall Folders)
- Chapter 3 Quadratic Modeling and Complex Numbers (tinyurl.com/aa2020adams3)
- Chapter 4 Polynomials (tinyurl.com/aa2020adams4)
- Chapter 5 Exponents and Roots (tinyurl.com/aa2020adams5)
- Fall Final (tinyurl.com/aa2020fallfinal)