We are a class of engaged learners that make the most of class time.
We work hard.
We work collaboratively and form personal connections with our peers.
We practice a “Growth Mindset” and have a positive attitude.
We are a class that respects the ideas and opinions of others.
We create a safe learning environment both physically and mentally.
- Establish a productive and supportive environment
- Be respectful, responsible and engaged
- Speak your truth
- Practice integrity
- Respect materials and class space
- Raise your hand when you want to speak
Protocol for Checking Peers
- Communicate concerns and frustrations respectfully and effectively
- Problem solve together
- Encourage communication
- Be willing to compromise
- Take criticisms constructively to help each other succeed
- Reinforce teammates work and offer constructive criticism
- Check yourself before checking others
- Be respectful of each other