Español 5-6 (WEEK 19):
Hola clase, here is your WEEKLY lesson plan. All assignments are worth points and due on Friday, May 29th at MIDNIGHT. If you have any questions, please email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
1. We will hold a check-in during your scheduled class time only on Tuesday this week on Google Meet. In order to join us, you will need to login to Google Classroom with your school issued email, and then either click on the link for Google Meet at the top of the class page, or inside the Weekly Check-In information. I will not be admiting 'guests' to our meeting, so you must enter through Google Classroom to join us. If you have trouble joining, please email me and I will add you manually to our meeting. Also, please be on time as, when we complete our discussion of the themes below, our meeting will end.
During our Google Meet check-in, we will discuss and do the following:
- Weekly updates and clarifications
- Practice with the conditional tense and 'if clauses' and the future tense, and games with vocabulary and grammar
***In addition to the check-in for class at the scheduled times above, my office hours this week will be from 1:30 to 3:00 on Wednesday. If you need to meet with me during office hours, please send me an email earlier in the day and I will send you the information you need to access the Zoom meeting. And of course, I am always available via email during school hours.
2. Complete at least ONE activity of the R6 sets in Quizlet. You may choose the set you feel you need to focus on the most. Your choices are: R6 Vocab, Conditional (conjugations), If clauses, and future tense. If you need a review of the tenses, please watch my Loom Videos again.
Loom Video: Conditional Tense and If Clauses
Loom Video: Future Tense
3. Watch this Loom Video using the R6 vocabulary and grammar, and then answer the questions about it on Quia. If you need to review the R6 vocabulary before listening, you can hear it HERE. (audio files for the PowerPoint are here inside your classroom's Google Drive folder).
4. Take the R6 Practice Exam #2 on Quia (Week 19 - they are green in color)
All Spanish 5-6 vocabulary and oral exam questions can be found HERE
All Spanish 5-6 grammar notes and slides can be found HEREIf you would like to spend more time on Spanish this week (optional but not obligatory):- Login to Rosetta Stone. You will need to go through this Power Point to understand how to use the program first.- Watch episodes of Extra en español- Practice your present subjunctive verbs on conjuguemos.com- Listen to songs and complete activities on Señor Wooly. You will need to join as a NEW STUDENT. Join code:7S73M6- Read children's stories in Spanish (subtitles available) with Duolingo YouTube videos- Complete any activity on Enrichment Activities for Spanish Students.- Watch a Spanish-speaking series on Netflix, etc. Some ideas: The Time In-Between, El Gran Hotel, Jane the Virgin, and here is a whole list of other shows you might enjoy.Gracias y hasta pronto.Ms. Lingrell