• Transcript Requests

    Records Secretary/Transcript Requests
    Diana Fernandez
    415-945-3625 Phone
    415-945-3625 Fax

  • Current Redwood Students

    Order transcripts from the Records Secretary, Diana Fernandez, by emailing dfernandez@tamdistrict.org.

    NCAA: Your transcript can be uploaded to the NCAA portal. Please request your transcript to be uploaded by emailing dfernandez@tamdistrict.org.

    Students currently taking a course outside Redwood: Request an official transcript to be mailed no later than May 15th of the current school year, as indicated on your signed contract to: Redwood High School Attention: Diana Fernandez, Records Secretary 395 Doherty Dr. Larkspur, CA. 94939

  • Senior Students

    Common App Schools:   Add your counselor as your recommender in your CommonApp. Your transcript will be electronically uploaded to the Common App portal.

    Non-Common App Schools:  As we are currently facing many challenges during this Covid-19 Pandemic, there are Colleges that have been flexible with how the final transcript is received. It is suggested that you contact the college to verify if they will accept an e-mailed version of your transcript from Redwood.  If they will, please email your counselor the name and email address where your transcript should be sent.

    If the college requires an official transcript through US mail please email dfernandez@tamdistrict.org with the following information:

    • Student Name
    • Name of college/university
    • Address of college/university - provide a complete mailing address

    UC and CSU campuses do not require a transcript to be sent during the application process.

  • Alumni & Past Redwood Students

    You can order transcripts by emailing dfernandez@tamdistrict.org or download and complete ALL the information requested on the ALUMNI TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM

    If you are mailing in the request form please provide an addressed envelope with postage for each transcript to be sent.

    Mail your transcript request with addressed postage-paid envelope to:

    Redwood High School

    Records Secretary, Room 103

    395 Doherty Drive

    Larkspur, CA 94939

    Education Verification:  

    Fax request with applicant’s release to (415) 945-3625