• If you are looking for a part-time job, please click this link: https://www.tamdistrict.org/Page/12801

    If you are under 18, you need to have a CA Work Permit. Please complete the Minor's Info, Parent and Employer sections and return to Lisa Neumaier via email or in person in Room 211 (lneumaier@tamdistrict.org).

     A work permit will then be created,  given to the student so he/she can give it to their employer.