NATIONAL SCHOOL LUNCH & SCHOOL BREAKFAST PROGRAMS
The Tamalpais Union High School District is pleased to let you know of their participation in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs. Meals are served each school day. This school year due to the pandemica all meals are free.
Your child(ren) may be eligible for free or reduced-price meal benefits if you meet any of the following criteria:
- If you receive food stamps, California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKS), CalFresh, or Food Distribution on Indian Reservations (FDPIR).
- If your total household income is the same or less than the amounts on the Income Eligibility Guidelines. A household is a group of related or unrelated individuals living together and sharing living expenses.
- If the child is a foster child and is the legal responsibility of the court or welfare agency. Foster children are approved based on their “Personal Use” income and not that of the family’s income.
New Online Application for MEAL BENEFITS:
Paper meal application forms are available in the school office, registration office and school cafeteria
- Translated meal applications from the USDA with instructions in the appropriate language
- Summer Meal Programs within the same city or school district and the CDE Summer Meal Programs Web page
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children with instructions on how to apply