• Meal Applications Help Boost School Funding 

    The completion of a TUHSD National School Lunch and Breakfast program meal application or the Tamalpais Union High School Alternate Income Form (for those not wanting to participate in the meal program) may bring significant additional funds to the school site, as well as qualify students for individual benefits such as college application waivers, Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) testing fee waivers, and Pandemic-Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) benefits. 

     Your child(ren) may be eligible for free or reduced-price meal benefits if you meet any of the following criteria:

    • If you receive food stamps, California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKS), CalFresh, or Food Distribution on Indian Reservations (FDPIR).
    • If your total household income is the same or less than the amounts on the Income Eligibility Guidelines. A household is a group of related or unrelated individuals living together and sharing living expenses.
    • If the child is a foster child and is the legal responsibility of the court or welfare agency. Foster children are approved based on their “Personal Use” income and not that of the family’s income.


    Servicios de educación para migrantes.   Migrant Education Services

    Migrant Education Referral Form       Formulario de recomendación de educación para migrantes


    Online Application for MEAL BENEFITS:

    MSA MSA Banner


    Paper meal application forms are available in the school office, registration office and school cafeteria.



    Non Descrimination Statement

    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

    1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 
    2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or 
    3. email: program.intake@usda.gov.


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


    Conforme a la Ley Federal de Derechos Civiles y los reglamentos y políticas de derechos civiles del Departamento de Agricultura de los EE.UU. (USDA, por sus siglas en inglés), se prohíbe que el USDA, sus agencias, oficinas, empleados e instituciones que participen o administren programas del USDA discriminen por motivos de raza, color, origen nacional, sexo, discapacidad, edad, represalia o venganza por actividades realizadas en el pasado relacionadas a los derechos civiles en algún programa o actividad realizada o financiada por el USDA.

    Las personas con discapacidades que necesiten medios alternativos para la comunicación de la información del programa (por ejemplo, sistema Braille, letras agrandada, cintas de audio, lenguaje de señas americano, etc.), deben ponerse en contacto con la agencia (estatal o local) en la que solicitaron los beneficios. Las personas sordas, con dificultades de audición o discapacidades del habla pueden comunicarse con el USDA por medio del Federal Relay Service [Servicio Federal de Retransmisión] al (800) 877-8339. Además, la información del programa se puede proporcionar en otros idiomas.

    Para presentar una queja de discriminación, complete el Formulario de Queja de Discriminación en el Programa del USDA, (AD-3027) que está disponible en línea en: How to File a Complaint (cómo presentar una queja) y en cualquier oficina del USDA, o escriba una carta dirigida al USDA e incluya en la carta toda la información solicitada en el formulario. Para solicitar una copia del formulario de queja, llame al (866) 632-9992. Envíe su formulario lleno o carta al USDA por:

    1. correo: U.S. Department of Agriculture;
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
    2. fax: (833) 256-1665 o (202) 690-7442
    3.  correo electrónico: program.intake@usda.gov.


    Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.