• Work Permit Request Form

    Please fill out the student and parent portions of the attached form, including your social security number.  Then have the employer fill out their portion.  Bring the completed form to the College and Career Center (Room 408) to get your printed work permit.
    During summer recess, you may get work permits from the main office in Wood Hall, 415-380-3510.  Office hours are 8 am- 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.  In July, call ahead for office closure dates.  
    Comments (-1)