Current 8th Graders
It's time to complete the online portion of registration for your rising 9th grader. Please follow the directions
- Please read the entire directions before you start.
- You will also need to print the registration before you hit the submit button.
If you have any questions, you can call or email Sandy Howard. Contact info can be found at end of directions.
What you will need to bring for your registration appointment is as follows:
- Copies of 3 proofs of residency for us to keep, see link below
- Immunization records
- Print out of online registration
- Your student
Please call Sandy Howard to set up an appointment, 415-458-3434.
If you are a current 9th-12th grade student
If you are a current 9th - 12th-grade student who would like to register for HS 1327, please complete the online pre-registration by following these directions. Remember to print the online pre-registration before you hit the submit button. You must have this done prior to coming in to meet with a counselor and completing the registration process.What to Bring to Your Registration Appointment:
** You will complete and sign the residency affidavit in the counseling office at the time of appointment.** Your student will complete and sign the Computer use/technology agreement at the time of appointment.
- Print out of your online enrollment application.
- Three proofs of residency(see requirement information below). Please bring copies for us to keep.
- Immunization records including proof of Tdap, translated into English.
- Official Transcript/Current Report Card
District Boundaries can be found here.
Transfer information can be found here.
Residency Requirements can be found here.
Immunization Requirements can be found here.
Please keep checking this web page for updates and information.
Questions can be directed to Sandy Howard: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-458-3434