Transcript RequestsSENIOR STUDENTS: How to order your final transcriptsNon-Common App Schools: Submit your ‘Transcript Request’ form indicating the name of the college you will be attending. Include a stamped addressed envelope.Common App Schools: Submit your ‘Transcript Request’ form indicating the name of the college you will be attending. (We will electronically upload your transcript) Please come to Room 103 to place your order between May 29 and June 12, 2019.
Current Redwood High School students: Order transcripts from the Records Secretary, Diana Fernandez, in the Counseling Office, Room 103.
Requesting Transcripts for College Applications:
- California State Universities (CSUs) and University of California (UCs) do not require a transcript to be submitted with the application. Students list their courses and grades in the application. If a CSU or UC campus requests a transcript, the university will notify the student by email or through the student's web portal. Most students will not be asked to submit a transcript.
- Common App and Coalition applications request that a transcript be submitted. Students must complete a transcript request form in room 103 at the Transcript/Records desk.
- Other Schools - Students MUST check the schools' website to see if a transcript is requested.
Students who need a transcript sent by mail, must bring in an envelope with the address of the school and the correct postage. We do not use Naviance or Parchment to send transcripts to colleges.**REDWOOD HIGH SCHOOL DOES NOT SEND OFFICIAL SAT OR ACT TEST SCORES TO COLLEGES. STUDENTS MUST SEND OFFICIAL SCORES TO COLLEGES THROUGH THE SAT OR ACT WEBSITES.**
Alumni and past Redwood High School students:
Order transcripts by mail or in person. Email and phone requests cannot be honored. Per district policy, all transcripts must be submitted in writing for security reasons.
Please take the following steps to obtain a transcript:
- Download and complete ALL the information requested on the ALUMNI TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- If you need an official or unofficial transcript mailed: Provide an addressed envelope with postage for each transcript to be sent. Requests will NOT be processed without envelopes for mailing.
- Mail or deliver your transcript request with addressed postage-paid envelope to:
Redwood High School
Records Secretary, Room 103
395 Doherty Drive
Larkspur, CA 94939
Education Verification: Fax request with applicant’s release to (415) 945-3787
Students currently taking a course outside Redwood, please make sure to have an official transcript mailed in by May 15th as indicated on your signed contract to: Redwood High School Attention: Diana Fernandez, Records Secretary 395 Doherty Dr. Larkspur, CA. 94939
No FAXED transcripts will be accepted.