• Transcript Requests
    Current Redwood High School students: Order transcripts from the Records Secretary, Diana Fernandez, in the Counseling Office, Room 103.
    Requesting Transcripts for College Applications:
    • California State Universities (CSUs) and University of California (UCs) do not require a transcript to be submitted with the application.  Students list their courses and grades in the application.  If a CSU or UC campus requests a transcript, the university will notify the student by email or through the student's web portal.  Most students will not be asked to submit a transcript.
    • Common App and Coalition applications request that a transcript be submitted.  Students must complete a transcript request form in room 103 at the Transcript/Records desk. 
    • Other Schools - Students MUST check the schools' website to see if a transcript is requested. 
    • Students who need a transcript sent by mail, must bring in an envelope with the address of the school and the correct postage.  
    • We do not use Naviance or Parchment to send transcripts to colleges.


    Alumni and past Redwood High School students:

    Order transcripts by mail or in person. E-mail and phone requests cannot be honored. Per district policy, all transcripts must be submitted in writing for security reasons.
    Please take the following steps to obtain a transcript:

    1.     Download and complete ALL the information requested on the ALUMNI TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM

    2.     If you need an official or unofficial transcript mailed: 

    Provide an addressed envelope with postage for each transcript to be sent. Requests will NOT be processed without envelopes for mailing.

    3.     Mail or deliver your transcript request with addressed postage-paid envelope to:

                Records Secretary, Room 103
                   Redwood High School
                   395 Doherty Drive
                   Larkspur, CA 94939
    (415)945-3625 Phone

    Education Verification:  Fax request with applicant’s release to (415)945-3787.