Link CrewSpring Semester 2021-- Interest Group Meet Ups
Fall Semester Freshmen Monday Check Ins
- Freshmen come meet others who have the same interests as you! Check out this slide deck to see find out more details about when the groups will be meeting.
- All freshmen are encouraged to attend Monday meetings with their Link Leaders.
- Meetings are every Monday from 3:00-3:30pm via zoom.
- Mettings will also be used for counselor check ins, wellness check ins, fun activities, and peer to peer support.
Fall Semester Link Crew Virtual Activities
Sign up for the virtual activities by completing this google form. More details on the below activities will be shared via Redwood TV, the Twig, and through the freshmen Monday meetings.
- Movie Watching Parties
- Cooking Classes
- Sports Watching Parties
- Board Game Competitions
- Study Groups
Erik Berkowitz: firstname.lastname@example.orgKatie Slattery: email@example.com
- Contact the Link Crew Teachers
What is Link Crew?
Link Crew focuses on teaching upperclassmen to support freshmen and new students’ success with the philosophical intent of “students helping students find academic and social success.” This course is intended as a student support program in terms of students both giving and receiving academic and social support to help freshmen and transfer students make a smooth transition to high school and will provide upperclassmen with the opportunity to build leadership skills including time management, organization, peer mentoring, team building, community building, communication and listening skills. Link Crew begins with August training and New Student Orientation, which occurs prior to the official first day of school. Once the school year has started, the class meets in the zero period time slot. There is no application to enroll in the class for the 20-21 school year.