Conference calls can be made on the District phone system, with up to two (2) remote parties being conferenced into a single call. To place a conference call, follow these steps:
- Dial the 1st party to establish the 1st call. (Do NOT place the call on hold.)
- Press the "More" button (displayed in the phone's window).
- Press the "Confrn" button to open a new line. (This puts the first call on hold.)
- Dial the 2nd party to establish the 2nd call.
- Press the "Confrn" button again to join the 2 calls into a single conference call.
To end the conference call, either hang up the phone or press the "EndCall" button.