Skip To Main Content

Changing Accommodations

Changing Accommodations 


Notify the College Board if you want to add or remove accommodations. To add new accommodations, you’ll need to submit new documentation.


If you’re a student who requested accommodations and you want to adjust accommodations, submit an Accommodations Change Request form.


Send completed form and applicable documentation to:

College Board SSD Program

P.O. Box 7504

London, KY 40742-7504

Or fax 866.360.0114


Inquiry hotline: 212.713.8333; TTY 609.882.4118; or email