- How do I go about booking a facility?
- See 10 Steps to Securing a Facility Within TUHSD on this website.
- Contact the Facilities Coordinator by phone 415-945-1022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the availability of a particular facility.
- If the facility that you desire is available, then request a Use Application or you can download a PDF version from this website.
- Return your completed application via US mail or fax (415-945-1023).
- What are the requirements to book a facility?
The requirements to book a facility are also outlined in 10 Steps to Securing a Facility Within TUHSD. Basically, after submitting an application and being granted approval, you will be required to submit a 50% non-refundable deposit to confirm your dates and times and be able to provide liability insurance naming TUHSD as a named insured.
TUHSD welcomes constructive criticism and valid complaints about our facility use process as well as issues with any of our user groups. If you have a valid complaint you would like to submit, please email email@example.com or call the Facilities Coordinator at 415-945-1022.
- How long does it take to receive approval?
It usually takes 5-7 business days for applications to be processed. Whether your application has been approved or denied, the Facilities Coordinator will contact you as to the status of your application.
- Can I rent a facility during the school day?
No, we do not allow outside groups to use school facilities while school is in session or while school groups (i.e. athletic teams) are using the facilities.
- How do I know if a facility is available?
Call the Facilities Coordinator at 945-1022, and we will be more then happy to let you know what facilities are available for your event.
- What are the rates?
We have for profit and non-profit rates. Check the Fee Schedule for a complete listing.
- How far in advance can I book a facility?
Up to one year in advance.
- What is your refund policy?
Once your use application has been received and approved, to confirm your dates and times we require a 50% non-refundable deposit. In the event your use is canceled by the district due to inclement weather or some other unforeseen circumstance, you will either be credited for the missed time on your final invoice or be granted future use as deemed available by the Facilities Coordinator.
- Will there be any custodial fees added to my invoice?
Depending on your event there may be custodial fees added to your invoice at a rate of $50/hr with a two-hour minimum. Custodians are used for setup and break down for various events, opening and closing of facilities when a staff person is not present, and for clean up after larger events.
- Phone: 415-945-1022
- Fax: 415-945-1023
- Fields hotline: 415-945-3607
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facility Use Agreement (pdf)
CHECKS should be payable to Tamalpais Union High School District and mailed to:
PO Box 605
Larkspur, CA 94977
Tamalpais Student Center