Field Trips and Events
Student Nutrition Services is happy to be able to provide meals for students and adults who are eating away from the cafeteria.
The following procedures are intended to ensure that we provide a timely, safe and quality meal to all students/faculty for each event:
- An Event Request Form is to be completed by the facilitator (usually the teacher, advisor, or coach) and returned to the Kitchen Manager at least two weeks in advance of the event. (Hard copy or email, please CC your AP in charge of Facilities.)
- The facilitator should update the Kitchen Manager with any changes to the meals requested, including number of students, three school days in advance of the event.
- The Kitchen Manager and staff will prepare fresh meals for the event.
- The facilitator will be responsible for picking up the meals, transporting meals at appropriate temperatures (including milk), recording meals on the roster as they are handed out, and returning the roster and any unused meals to the school kitchen in a timely manner.
- Any monies owed for adult/chaperone meals should be paid in advance via MySchoolBucks. One meal per meal period is free for all students.
In the event of a cancellation, please inform the Kitchen Manager no later than 48 hours prior to the date of the event.
If you have any questions or special requests, please call the Nutrition Services Office at 415-945-1035.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.