Skip To Main Content

Meal Applications Boost School Funding

Meal Applications Help Boost School Funding 

The completion of a TUHSD National School Lunch and Breakfast program meal application brings significant additional funds to the school site, as well as qualify students for individual benefits such as college application waivers, Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) testing fee waivers, and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) via or can call 877-384-2575 . 

 Your child(ren) may be eligible for free or reduced-price meal benefits if you meet any of the following criteria:

  • If you receive food stamps, California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKS), CalFresh, or Food Distribution on Indian Reservations (FDPIR).
  • If your total household income is the same or less than the amounts on the Income Eligibility Guidelines. A household is a group of related or unrelated individuals living together and sharing living expenses.
  • If the child is a foster child and is the legal responsibility of the court or welfare agency. Foster children are approved based on their “Personal Use” income and not that of the family’s income.

Servicios de educación para migrantes.   Migrant Education Services

Migrant Education Referral Form       Formulario de recomendación de educación para migrantes

Letter to Households


Online Application for MEAL BENEFITS:

MSA Banner


Paper meal application forms are available in the school office, registration office and school cafeteria.


Families may also apply, separately, for a free bus pass.

Turn in either the completed English or Spanish form to your student's school office.

For more information, contact your school office.

Marin Transit Pass Application - English

Solicitud de Pase de Tránsito de Marin - Español

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail: S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.