Skip To Main Content

Myschoolbucks & Donations Page

Dear Families,


Please email to donate a Myschoolbucks account balance or to inquire how to donate funds.  USDA and State reimbursement for free breakfast and lunch does not provide adequate funding to support the purchase of desirable quality food items.    Please help us provide more nutritious student meals by making a donation today.   The school year 2022-2023, donations of $212.20 provided extra funds to help students pay for meal charges.   


The Department of Student Nutrition Services at Tamalpais Union High School District offers an online prepayment system for depositing money into your student’s school meal account for second meals. Second breakfast meal price $3, second lunch $6.   When your child comes to the café for breakfast or lunch, they access their account by scanning their student ID card bar code with our computerized cash register system to receive a meal.  Parents and staff can access the prepayment system at   From there, you’ll create an account using your child’s unique student identification number on their student ID card. This service is easy, convenient, and secure while giving parents the opportunity to deposit money at any time.  You will find complete instructions on the website.


Charge Policy

The District does not offer a charge system for the purchase of meals, but allows for pre-payments using the Myschoolbucks online website.  After creating the account using the student ID provided by the school, the guardian can set up a low balance reminder and/or automatic payments once the account reaches a specified amount.  


If you have any questions about our program or any of our services, please email me at or call 415-945-1035.


Thank you,

Ben Guyton

Director, Student Nutrition Services



Non-Descrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.