Mrs. Schrick is not on campus on Wednesdays
Need help? Have a question? Mrs. Schrick can help you in a variety of ways:
- Every morning from 7:15 to 7:55 in room 253
- Lunch on Mondays and Tuesdays in room 257
- Smart period...you may ask for a Smart pass in person or via email up until 7:45 am on Thursdays
- Study center...usually Thursday evenings from
- 5 - 6:30 pm until the AP test in May (see below)
- Via email! Send an email by 8 pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the email help group for your subject (as above)
- Request a "Show Me" tutorial
Next Study Center: Thursday, April 2nd, 5 - 6:30 via schrickcheck (see below for screenshots if you can't find me)
when you see this on google meet, click "join a meeting"
and then type schrickcheck in the box!
Get your cereal and join in to say hello or to get some help
Upcoming tests: put on hold until we are open again