Field Trips Resources
Below, please find the Board Policy on Field Trips.
As well as links to all required documents.
The Payroll Department is responsible for pay production and customer service of all TAM District employees. The Payroll Department staff collects and processes time records, maintains records pertaining to tax exemptions and deductions, and provides for the payment of vendors for fringe benefits.
The following forms are available for download (all in pdf):
- Payroll Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Click here for a list of 403(b) Approved Vendors
- 403(b) Salary Reduction Authorization and Amendment Form
- Form DE-4: Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate (CA-EDD)
- Form W-4: Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate (US-IRS)
- Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal
Stan Braga: (415) 945-3715
Jessica Ochoa: (415) 945-1038
The following forms are available for download:(US-IRS)
Frank Cardinale: (415) 945-1042
- Actuarial Valuation as of June 30, 2011 for Fiscal Years 2011/12 and - 2012/13
- Actuarial Valuation as of June 30, 2013 for Fiscal Years 2013/14 and - 2014/15
- Actuarial Valuation as of June 30, 2015 for Fiscal Years 2015/16 and - 2016/17
- Actuarial Valuation as of June 30, 2017 for Fiscal Years 2017/18 and - 2018-19
Seely Bomberg : (415) 945-1048
Email: email@example.comAccounts Receivable:
Yufeng Yu: (415) 945-1044
- Automatic Payment - Retiree Health Insurance
HUMAN RESOURCES is responsible for recruitment, job openings, employment verification, health benefits and credential monitoring within the Tamalpais Union High School District.The Tamalpais High School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, handicap or age in any of its policies or practices in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975Additional employment opportunities with Marin County schools can be found on the Marin County Office of Education website.For information on credentialing and credential renewal please visit the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing here: www.ctc.ca.gov