~ send your question(s) to: email@example.com
or watch instructional videos at:
Every Student Will:
1) Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2) Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3) Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4) Model with mathematics.
5) Use appropriate tools strategically.
6) Attend to precision.
7) Look for and make use of structure.
8) Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
~ Fall ~ ~ Spring ~ 2nd--Alg. Foundations 3rd--Advanced Algebra 4th--Geometry 6th--Advanced Algebra 7th--Advanced Algebra
~"More links that might help!" ~
~ Pre-Calculus ~ Trigonometry ~
~ Statistics ~ Honors Advanced Algebra ~
Graph Paper Grids
Graph Paper-Trig Functions
Polar Graph Paper