Process of applying for accommodations on standardized exams


    If you would like to apply for special accommodations on College Board Exams (see below), Tamalpais Union High School District has implemented a specific process for families to follow.  The College Board is independent of Tamalpais Union High School District, and it is the responsibility of the family to submit a request for accommodations to the College Board.


    Families are responsible for completing and submitting the required documentation to the College Board. Please review the District's process and thoroughly review the College Board deadlines.


    Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) approves accommodations requests for these exams only:


    • SAT
    • PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
    • AP Exams


    For questions and requests regarding ACT® test accommodations, please see your schools SSD Coordinator.