Below are the forms for existing clubs that would like to reapply as well as new clubs that would like to be considered for this school year.
Full a full list of the current 2019 - 2020 clubs please click here.
Please carefully read all directions!
All club packets must be printed and turned in to the Club Box in Rm 107. Our next Club Day will be held in January 29, 2020.
All forms for new clubs must be turned in by Wednesday, January 22.ALL PRE-EXISTING CLUBS WITH AT LEAST 6 RETURNING MEMBERS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BE REINSTATED FOR THE FALL SEMESTER AND DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEND THE ASB CLUB APPROVAL MEETING. YOU MUST STILL COMPLETE ALL OFTHE STEPS LISTED BELOW.
- You must complete this form, print a copy of it, have your advisor sign off on the copy and return the completed to the Club Box in Rm 107.
For all new clubs:
- You must complete this form, print a copy of it, have your advisor sign off on the copy and return the completed form to the Club Box in room 107.
- You must also attach a copy of your club's constitution and a copy of the budget for the year. If the budget for the year is $0, please state that on the budget form.
- Both the Constitution Form and the Budget Form are available at the bottom of this page.
- A student representative for each new club that is being proposed must attend one of the following ASB Meetings in order to be considered. The next meetings will be held in January 2020. You will need to do a presentation and make a presentation explaining the purpose and focus of your club.
- Your paperwork must be turned in tom Rm 107 prior to your presentation at the meeting.
- In order to participate in Club Day in January your club must be approved in advance.
2019-2020 Redwood High School General Consitution - this form must accompany each club application
2019 - 2020 Redwood High School ASB Club Annual Budget Report - this form must accompany each club application