A list of club offerings is available here. Please note that this is updated as new clubs are approved.
Please carefully read all directions!
All club packets must be completed online.
APPLICATIONS FOR ALL CLUBS (NEW AND RENEWED) MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE
2022-2023 Existing Club Reapplication Form
2022 - 2023 Existing Club Budget Report
ALL PRE-EXISTING CLUBS WITH AT LEAST 6 RETURNING MEMBERS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BE REINSTATED FOR THE FALL SEMESTER AND DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEND THE ASB CLUB APPROVAL MEETING. YOU MUST STILL COMPLETE ALL OF THE STEPS LISTED BELOW AND THE TWO FORMS LINKED ABOVE.
2022 - 2023 New Club Application Form
For all new clubs:
1. You must complete this form online. Once your Advisor has been confirmed by Ms. Jaspering, you will receive an email letting you know that your application can move forward. You will then need to attend one of the weekly ASB meetings
2. You must also submit a copy of your club’s constitution and a copy of the budget for the year. If the budget for the year is $0, please state that on the budget form. Both the Constitution Form and the Budget Form are available at the bottom of this page.
3. A student representative for each new club that is being proposed must attend one of the ASB meetings on Thursdays at 7:15 a.m. in Rm 182 in order to be considered for approval. At the meeting you will present to the group the explanation for both the purpose and focus of your club.
4. The Advisor must be the host of the required weekly meetings.
5. All minutes for meetings will still need to be submitted by email to Tanya Jaspering (email@example.com) each week. If your notes are not received each week, your club can be suspended from meeting until they are submitted.
2022-2023 Redwood High School General Constitution* - this form must accompany each club application
2022 - 2023 Redwood High School ASB Club Annual Budget Report* - this form must accompany each club application
2022 - 2023 Redwood High School Club Liability Form
Redwood Club Assistance Scholarship Request Form
If you are requesting financial assistance for your club, please see Ms. Jaspering in Rm 107 for the form. You will need to have your club advisor sign and then email the form to Tanya Jaspering (firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring it to her in Rm 107 for processing.
* all of the forms can be turned in to Tanya Jaspering in Rm 107 or emailed to email@example.com