2020 - 2021 Redwood High School Class Advisors
Club Fair Thursday, October 15
Full a full list of the 2020 - 2021 clubs please click here.
Below are the forms for existing clubs that would like to reapply as well as new clubs that would like to be considered for this school year.
Please carefully read all directions!
All club packets must be completed online.
APPLICATIONS FOR ALL CLUBS (NEW AND RENEWED) MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINEALL PRE-EXISTING CLUBS WITH AT LEAST 6 RETURNING MEMBERS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BE REINSTATED FOR THE FALL SEMESTER AND DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEND THE ASB CLUB APPROVAL MEETING. YOU MUST STILL COMPLETE ALL OF THE STEPS LISTED BELOW.
For all new clubs:
1. You must complete this form online. Once your Advisor has been confirmed, your application can move forward.
2. You must also submit a copy of your club’s constitution and a copy of the budget for the year. If the budget for the year is $0, please state that on the budget form.
3. Both the Constitution Form and the Budget Form are available at the bottom of this page.
4. A student representative for each new club that is being proposed must attend one of the ASB meetings in order to be approved. In order to be eligible to host a session at Club Day, your club must be approved during an ASB. Club Day will be 10/13 and 10/15 from 10:30 – 11:30.
5. While we are in the virtual learning model, the Advisor must be the host of the required weekly meetings.
6. All minutes for meetings will still need to be submitted by email to Tanya Jaspering (email@example.com) but they may be submitted at the end of the semester instead of each week.
7. In order to participate in Club Day, your club must be approved in advance.
2020-2021 Redwood High School General Consitution - this form must accompany each club application
2020 - 2021 Redwood High School ASB Club Annual Budget Report - this form must accompany each club application
If you requesting financial assistance for your club, please fill out this form, have your club advisor sign and then email the form to Tanya Jaspering (firstname.lastname@example.org).