Full a full list of the 2021 - 2022 clubs please click here.
Below are the forms for existing clubs that would like to reapply as well as new clubs that would like to be considered for this school year.
Please carefully read all directions!
All club packets must be completed online.
APPLICATIONS FOR ALL CLUBS (NEW AND RENEWED) MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINEALL PRE-EXISTING CLUBS WITH AT LEAST 6 RETURNING MEMBERS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BE REINSTATED FOR THE FALL SEMESTER AND DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEND THE ASB CLUB APPROVAL MEETING. YOU MUST STILL COMPLETE ALL OF THE STEPS LISTED BELOW.
For all new clubs:
1. You must complete this form online. Once your Advisor has been confirmed, your application can move forward.
2. You must also submit a copy of your club’s constitution and a copy of the budget for the year. If the budget for the year is $0, please state that on the budget form.
3. Both the Constitution Form and the Budget Form are available at the bottom of this page.
4. A student representative for each new club that is being proposed must attend one of the ASB meetings in order to be approved.
5. The Advisor must be the host of the required weekly meetings.
6. All minutes for meetings will still need to be submitted by email to Tanya Jaspering (firstname.lastname@example.org) each week.
2021-2022 Redwood High School General Consitution* - this form must accompany each club application
2021 - 2022 Redwood High School ASB Club Annual Budget Report* - this form must accompany each club application
* both of the forms can be turned in to Tanya Jaspering in Rm 107 or email to email@example.com
If you requesting financial assistance for your club, please fill out this form, have your club advisor sign and then email the form to Tanya Jaspering (firstname.lastname@example.org) or bring it to her in Rm 107.