REDWOOD GIANTS FOOTBALLAttention Incoming Redwood Football Players -- A message from the Redwood Pigskin Club:Unfortunately, since registration was virtual this year, we weren't able to meet with incoming players who are planning to play football. We've started to get questions from parents, so we're hoping any interested player will add his name and contact info to this google sheet. We'll be in touch in May with more detailed information. Summer workouts in June and July are optional but recommended. When the season begins in August, practices are Monday through Friday afternoons and are mandatory.Thanks and Go Giants!
INFORMATION ABOUT THE UPCOMING SEASON:Summer Workout Schedule:
All practices are 4:30-6:30 pm on the football field.
- June 22, 23, 24 (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
- June 29, 30, July 1 (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
- NO PRACTICE July 6, 7, 8
- July 13, 14, 15 (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
- July 20, 21, 22 (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
- July 27, 28, 29 (Tues, Wed, Thurs)- Aug 3,4,5 (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
The first official day of the season is Monday, August 9.
Once the season officially begins, all practices are mandatory and are Monday-Friday.
ANNOUNCEMENTSFans - Follow the Giants on Facebook | and on Instagram @redwoodfootball for in season updates, game press and photos!
- Players and Parents - Please read the district Parent-Student Guide to Athletics Handbook
- Schedules - click Sport Schedule By Team
- Online Tickets - Buy your tickets online through GO FAN!
- Pigskin Club - Membership Form, thank you for your support and GO GIANTS!
Please read the Player Safety Report to learn more about Redwood Football's safety protocols and important player health information. It is recommended that both parents and players review this together to better prepare for the season. Questions can be directed to a Coach or Athletic Trainer (Contacts)