We offer California Scholarship Federation (CSF) at Archie Williams High School in both the fall and spring semesters.
What is CSF?
- CSF stands for The California Scholarship Federation, Inc, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to recognize and encourage academic achievement and community service among middle and high school students in California. For more information about the CSF program, please visit their website here.
How can I join?
- Membership is solely based on academic performance.
When are the Deadlines to apply for Membership?
- Due dates for Fall and Spring for membership will be announced via Crew Announcements.
How do I find an application?
- Applications are submitted via Google form.
- You must include a copy of your transcript when you submit your application. Prior to filling out the form, please download your transcript. The transcript must be saved to your Google Drive in order to submit on a Google form.
- Our Course List is on our website.
- Application form will be made available via Crew Announcements.
Where do I submit an application?
- You must fill out the application online in a Google Form. Prior to submitting the application, you must save your transcript on your Google Drive and make sure you are signed in to Google at the time you fill out the form.
What is our CSF Chapter number?
- Our Chapter number is 419.
How can I get help?
- If you have questions about how to fill out the Google Form, email DISC Secretary Mimi Bennett firstname.lastname@example.org.