FAQ about online student information update

  • 1.      When I log in to Home Access Center I can’t make changes.

    A: You MUST be logged in as the live with parent/guardian. If you are using your student’s log in  or you are not listed as “living with” your student you will not be able to make any changes. If you are logged in as the living with parent and still cannot make changes, please contact: sturegister@tamdistrict.org or call 415-945-1045


    2.      How do I access Home Access Center for parents?

    A: Go to http://home.tamdistrict.org/homeaccess/           

      • log in using your user name and password
      • on the left side of the page, you will see “update student information” link
      • click on this link to begin updating information


    3.      What do I do if I don’t have a parent log on to Home Access Center?

    A: Following the first step from #2 above

      • in the username/password box thereis a sentence that says” If you don’t have a user name or password for HomeAccess Center, you can register by clicking here.
      • click on the “here” link and complete the information it asks for
      • this information must match what we have in our system in order for you to create an account. If you cannot create an account please contact: sturegister@tamdistrict.org or call 415-945-1045
      • you will be emailed a password
      • you can log in once you get the password
      • you should change your password once you log on so that you remember it