Redwood Swimming and Diving 2019
In order to participate on the first day of practice -
JANUARY 28th, 2019
All Swimmers and Divers MUST complete the following steps
1. Register at Register My Athlete
2. Complete the Medical Participation Form
Overview of Season and Training
1. This is not a "Learn-to Swim" Program- the teams are designed for competative athletes to improve their athletic performance
2. Profiecency is all four competative strokes is required as is knowledge of racing starts and appropriate turns.
3. Practice is held everyday that school is in session and athletes are required to attend all practices. This is a 14 week season and attendance at practice and consistent effort during training is mandatory and essential to individual and team success.
4. Practices begin on January 28th and the season concludes with the Marin County Athletic League (MCAL) Championship on May 2nd and 3rd
5. Academic standards as well as mature, appropriate behavior must be met and maintained throughout the season in order to practice and compete.
Questions? Contact Redwood Swimming at email@example.com