Summer 2016: Incoming Athlete Information (as of June 3, 2016)If a team is not listed here they do not have any summer activities scheduled. Please email the coach directly on the Coach Contacts page to connect with the coach and express interest in your sport.
Boys water polo:
1. Monday 6/13-6/17 from noon-3 PM
2. Monday 6/20 from noon-3 PM
3. Monday 8/8 -8/12 from 7:00 AM-8:00 AM & noon - 3 PM
4. Saturday August 13 & 20: noon - 3 PM
Cross Country (Boys and Girls): Begins Monday June 27 on every Mon/Wed/Fri at 9am at the south end of the track and run for approx 2 hrs. There will be forms available to fill out the 1st day or to download on the facebook summer run site.
- Weight training program at Tam through TJ’s Gym with the football team. 7-8am, $90 bucks a player for 18 sessions beginning June 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30.
- July 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28.
- Aug. 2,3,4.
- Register through TJ’s gym. email email@example.com before the 14th of June.
- Open fields at Tam – June 18th through Aug. 13th, twice a week – Tuesday evenings 6:30-8:30 and Saturdays 11am – 1pm.
- Marin City Recreation Department – Community Service. Wednesday afternoons in Sausalito. June 29th through Aug. 10th, 1-3pm. Volunteer lax teaching and mentoring opportunities. Dates:Wednesday June 29th, Wednesday July 6th, Wednesday July 20th, Wednesday July 27th, Wednesday Aug. 3rd, Final day – Wednesday Aug. 10th