Skip To Main Content

Transportation Support Homeless Youth

The Tam District may provide transportation services or transportation vouchers such as bus passes or Clipper Cards, for homeless students if requested by the student or their parent/guardian.  

To obtain a bus pass or Clipper Card, please contact the school Budget Secretary.

To  learn more about transportation service options, please contact: 

Jhenna Voorhis
Student Services Assistant 
(415) 945-1085 or