Students who are issued a filler permit must keep the following in mind:
- Only park in student spaces after 8:30 AM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Given that Wednesday starts with a 4th period, students with filler permits will not be allowed to park on campus.
- Students who either need or wish to be on campus earlier than 8:30 AM are not allowed to park on campus.
- Front Lot - Students are not allowed to park along the white curb in front of the gym (spaces #608 through #624). In addition, space #509-522, are not available to students with filler permits.
- Back Lot - Students are not allowed to park in spaces #1-24, 60-125, or 237-241.
- P.E./Gym Lot - Students are not allowed to park in spaces #701-712.
- Students with filler permits are not allowed to park in empty staff spaces, electronic vehicle charging spaces, visitors, kitchen or district office parking spaces.
- To students who receive a filler permit, we will issue a map showing where students can and can not park on campus.
- A parking space is not guaranteed for filler permits.
Lastly, we would like to remind all student drivers with a valid permit that:
- Student drivers who park on campus are not allowed to leave campus during the lunch period with their car. They are allowed to walk off-campus during lunch.
- Any student needing to leave campus in their car at any point during the school day must do so after receiving a valid permit to leave school from the Attendance Office.
- Groups of students who have made a commitment to carpooling MUST have three or more passengers in the car to park in their assigned space.
- Ride-sharing services such as Uber, Lyft, and Sidecar are not allowed to come on campus to pick up students during lunch.
- Food delivery services such as Ubereats, Doordash, and GrubHub are not allowed to deliver food to students on our campus during the school day due to Federal Nutritional Guidelines for our students.
In addition, when parking in the neighborhoods surrounding Redwood or in commercial parking lots, students should park legally and conduct themselves in a manner expected of good neighbors. Please be aware that many commercial parking lots have restrictions for customers only and students should not park in those lots during school time.