Transcript RequestsSENIOR STUDENTS: How to order your final transcripts
To place your final transcript request, please complete the google form by following Final Transcript Request link. Your Final Transcript request is due by June 12, 2020. The plan is to send out your transcripts out between June 22nd through June 30 (after final grades are released and transcripts are updated)
Non-Common App Schools: As we are currently facing many challenges during this Covid-19 Pandemic, there are Colleges that have been flexible with how the final transcript is received. It is suggested that you contact your college to verify if they will accept an e-mailed version of your transcript from Redwood. If so, collect the a name and the e-mail address. If the college requires an official transcript through US mail please provide a complete mailing address and the best effort will be given to mail out your transcript by July 1st.
Common App Schools: Please provide the name of the college you will be attending. Your transcript will be electronically uploaded to the Common App portal.
NCAA student's: Your final transcript be uploaded to the NCAA portal by the secretary or records once transcripts are ready/finalized.
Current Redwood High School students: Order transcripts from the Records Secretary, Diana Fernandez, in the Counseling Office, Room 103.
Requesting Transcripts for College Applications:
- California State Universities (CSUs) and University of California (UCs) do not require a transcript to be submitted with the application. Students list their courses and grades in the application. If a CSU or UC campus requests a transcript, the university will notify the student by email or through the student's web portal. Most students will not be asked to submit a transcript.
- Common App and Coalition applications request that a transcript be submitted. Students must complete a transcript request form in room 103 at the Transcript/Records desk.
- Other Schools - Students MUST check the schools' website to see if a transcript is requested.
Students who need a transcript sent by mail, must bring in an envelope with the address of the school and the correct postage. We do not use Naviance or Parchment to send transcripts to colleges.**REDWOOD HIGH SCHOOL DOES NOT SEND OFFICIAL SAT OR ACT TEST SCORES TO COLLEGES. STUDENTS MUST SEND OFFICIAL SCORES TO COLLEGES THROUGH THE SAT OR ACT WEBSITES.**
Alumni and past Redwood High School students:
Order transcripts by mail or in person. Email and phone requests cannot be honored. Per district policy, all transcripts must be submitted in writing for security reasons.
Please take the following steps to obtain a transcript:
- Download and complete ALL the information requested on the ALUMNI TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- If you need an official or unofficial transcript mailed: Provide an addressed envelope with postage for each transcript to be sent. Requests will NOT be processed without envelopes for mailing.
- Mail or deliver your transcript request with addressed postage-paid envelope to:
Redwood High School
Records Secretary, Room 103
395 Doherty Drive
Larkspur, CA 94939
Education Verification: Fax request with applicant’s release to (415) 945-3787
Students currently taking a course outside Redwood, please make sure to have an official transcript mailed in by May 15th as indicated on your signed contract to: Redwood High School Attention: Diana Fernandez, Records Secretary 395 Doherty Dr. Larkspur, CA. 94939
No FAXED transcripts will be accepted.