Welcome to the Tamalpais Union High School District! Parents and guardians, you are invited to register your student(s) through Synergy, the District's online enrollment platform. You will use a personal email address to create an account, along with a password known only to you.
New registrations must be submitted to the student's school of residence. This link shows which cities are within each school's boundaries: Cities in the Tamalpais Union High School District
Have any questions or need assistance? Please contact the Counseling Secretary at your school of enrollment:
- Residency Documents and Affidavit are required for enrollment, including three (3) “proofs of residency” for the student’s primary residence.
- Immunizations Required for School Entry*/ Vacunas Requeridas Para El Ingreso a la Escuela*
Children under age 18 years must have received the immunizations outlined above, in order to enter or transfer into public schools (grades K-12).
- Covid-19 vaccination records: The California Dept. of Education requires school districts to collect status information about student Covid-19 vaccinations. If your student has been vaccinated for Covid-19, you will be asked to submit vaccination verification.
- Computer and Internet Agreement
- District Medical Authorization Form, only needed if your student needs to have medication administered by school staff.
* Students whose immunizations are incomplete will not be allowed to register and begin school until immunization requirements have been met. For students who have had the chickenpox and thus did not receive two doses of varicella, please submit a medical exemption from a doctor. If your child's immunization record is in another language, please have the record translated to English. Please contact your site Registrar or the school nurse, Nancy Parnow, at (415) 945-3694, email@example.com for additional questions about immunizations.
Once your required documents are ready, please click the "Online Registration" link below to begin the process. Please wait to register after the registration start dates shown below.
2024-25 REGISTRATION START DATES:
- Archie Williams - January 8, 2024
- Redwood - January 1, 2024
- Tamalpais - January 9, 2024
- New Student (has never attended a school in the Tamalpais Union HS District)
- After clicking the "Online Registration" link above, the registering parent/guardian must create an account in the district's registration system. Click on the link "Create a New ParentVUE Account" to begin that one-time process.
- IMPORTANT: Incoming 9th-graders for Fall 2024 should select the 2024-25 school year from the available options.
- The site Counseling Secretary (listed below) will send you course selection information after you have successfully registered.
- Returning Student (has attended a school in the Tamalpais Union HS District)
- IMPORTANT: If you are prompted for an "Activation Key", please contact the Data Specialist at your school to request one: