Skip To Main Content

Work Permits

Work Permits are issued at your school site.

A student can start by completing a Work Permit Request Form , including a parent and employer signature.  Bring that completed request form to the school or email it to receive a validated Work Permit.

Redwood:  Please see Becky Bjursten,, in the College/Career Center.  In the summer, please contact Dina Craft, the Principal's Admin. Assistant, at 415-945-3620 or

Archie Williams:  Please see Lisa Neumaier,, in the College/Career Center until June 13th. In the summer, please contact Jenny Poster, in the Counseling Office at 415-458-3434 or During July, please contact Suz Blunk at the District Office at 415-945-1030 or

Tamalpais:  Please see Keila Itzun at, in the College & Career Center. In the summer, please contact Sylvia Mathews, the Principal's Admin. Assistant, at (415) 380-3510 or

San Andreas, Tamiscal or private school students can contact any of the above.

Summer schedules vary -- if you can't reach your school site, you can call the District Office at 415-945-1020, or email your completed work permit request form to