ABOUT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The Information Technology (IT) Department manages resources used by over 5,000 users, comprised of staff and students. With a team of IT professionals working across District sites, we can:
- Repair computers, phones, printers, software, and audio-visual equipment
- Solve email, Internet, and network issues
- Manage accounts and passwords for staff and students
- Provide support and answer questions about the District’s technology
- Plan for implementation of emerging technologies.
NEED TECH SUPPORT? WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
Having an urgent issue? Please call the IT support person for your site, or call the IT Secretary at 415-945-1034. We'll do our best to resolve the issue quickly.
Not an emergency? Please request support via the IT Helpdesk, accessible within the TUHSD Portal
. (If you can't access the TUHSD Portal, please call the IT Secretary at 415-945-1034.)